Sunday, May 27, 2012

First Post.


To start off here is some of my more recent stuff all done for various school assignments.


Excalibur
Done digitally for a Narrative Illustration assignment.


A 6 hour head study done in oil on masonite board.


Plugged In
Done in Ink for a assignment utilizing different inking patterns.


A Barn Owl study done in watercolor, which resulted in the creation of...

80's Rock Owl
Done in watercolor for a character assignment.



And lastly an Anthony Ryder master copy done in oils on canvas.

If you are interested, you can see more of my work over at www.GomesIllustration.com.
I'm glad to be part of this blog and am greatly inspired by each of your guys' work. I'm sure we can all learn a lot from each other.


2 comments:

  1. Great first post!

    Your oil portraits are looking particularly nice, we should get our hands dirty with some painting this summer.

    I'm glad you're here to contribute to our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dylan. I definitely agree, we need to get some painting done. I can't wait to get back into oils.

    ReplyDelete